Pages

12 February 2012

About me tag

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes my middle name is lorraine hence the lauren lorraine :)

2. What is your Favorite subject in school?

At sixth form I take health and social care, psychology and sociology but i'd have to say sociology as it's really interesting to find out about the world we live in!

3. Whats your Favorite drink?
My favourite drink has got to be water! I drink it all of the time and it's really good for you so that's a plus :)

4. What is your Favorite song at the moment?
At the moment I would say that my favourite song is Hot right now by Dj Fresh just because it puts me in a good mood!

5. What would you name your kids?
I'm not really sure tbh! It changes all of the time and I have a list of names!

6. Do you participate in any sports?

No I hate sport because im not very fit and I also hate sweating!

7. Favorite Book?
I dont read that much but I love secret diary of a call girl and so Belle de Jour would have to be my favourite book :)

8. Favorite Color?
Pink :) i'm a real girly girl and so pink has to be my favourite colour!

9. Favorite Animal?
Rabbit :) I love rabbits they're so cute and I have a pet rabbit called Frankie

10. Favorite Perfume?
Vera Wang Princess :) I have other favourites but I can't get enough of this one!

11. Favorite Holiday?
My favourite holiday in US terms (holiday to us in England means vacation) has got to be Christmas! I love christmas and my whole year builds up to it!

12. Have you graduated high school?

I did graduate high school but then chose to go on to further education (sixth form) and stayed on an extra 2 years.

13. Have you ever been out of the country? if so how many times?

 Yes, i've been to spain 4 times, Fuerteventura 2 times and Portugal once :)

14. Do you speak any other language?
I'm not fluent in any other language but i'm quite good at french and my nan's italian so I speak a bit of that too :)

15. How many siblings do you have?
None im an only child!

16. What is your favorite store?
Lush! <3 I love Lush and the fact that you can smell it from a mile away!

17. Favorite restaurant?
Any place that does italian food :)

18. Do you like school?
I'm not overly that keen on it, some say its the best years of your life but I personally think the people make it :)

19. Favorite youtuber?
I have loads but Fleur De Force is my alltime fave as she was the first youtuber I started watching! :)

20. Favorite movie?
Juno :) I love that film and even now it still makes me cry <3



21. Favorite TV show?
Hmm.. I think i've got to say the soaps (Eastenders, Corination street & Emmerdale) as I watch them everyday :)

22. PC or Mac?
I dont have a Mac laptop or computer but I really want to get one as I know how amazing they are!

23. What kind of phone do you have?

I have a white iphone 4 and I am in love with it! I used to have a blackberry so i've compared the 2 and definatley the iphone :)

24. How tall are you?
I'm around 5ft 3 so around 160 cms :)

Thanks for reading I hope this has allowed you to get to know me a bit better! Stay tuned for more posts

Lauren Lorraine <3

2 comments:

  1. Welcome To Blogspot.!

    http://naniiyalondon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog!,do carry on doing more please!:Dxx

    ReplyDelete