Pages

13 February 2012

E.L.F Haul Part 3 - Face

                                                                  All over colour stick
                                         Swatch - Lilac Petal & Persimmon



Comments on All over colour sitcks: Like the previous products these are also from the basic range and cost £1.50 each. They are very pigmented as you can see from the swatches and they are also really creamy. For me I use persimmon the most as its a gorgeous highlight colour and gives a nice sheen to my cheekbones. I do however have a love/hate relationship with these products as I find it quite difficult to apply them. For example, i've tried to use a brush to apply them but have found that the brush doesnt really pick the product up well. I really like these products but just have to find a suitable way to apply them!

2 comments:

  1. that stuff looks good if only i could use elf


    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete