Pages

14 May 2012

7 Deadly Sins TAG

Questions:

1. GREED:  What is your least expensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My least expensive beauty item that I own is my ELF eyelid primer in Sheer which I purchased for only 90p in their sale! My most expensive beauty item is my ORO gold 24K Gold Deep Peeling Exfoliator which cost me £100 but totally works and is worth every penny!!

2. WRATH:  What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I cannot for love nor money get along with false eyelashes! I have no clue why I guess theyre just not my cup of tea. I also have a love/hate relationship with liquid eyeliner. Most of the time we get along but I just hate those situations where you cannot get both eyes to look the same..!

3. GLUTTONY:  What are your most delicious beauty products?
Definitely my Lush products...especially my snow fairy lip tint! Mmmm delishhhh!

4. SLOTH:  What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
This is quite a hard one because I try to include every essential in my daily makeup routine however I would have to say eyelid primer I guess if I'm in a rush. But i'm the worst when it comes to forgetting to take my makeup off everyday....(shhhhh)!

5. PRIDE:  What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Foundation! I'm not one of these people to use foundation to hide what I look like, I just like the way that foundation gives you an even skin tone which helps to look more radiant and it gives me self confidence.

6. LUST:  What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
His smile and hes got to have great eyes!!!

7. ENVY:  What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Anything MAC.. I love MAC and to be sent any of their items as a gift would be amazing.


Right guys so you've heard my answers so now I TAG you!!


Requests for anymore blog posts/OOTDs/Tutorials/Collections etc are welcome


Lauren Lorraine <3


No comments:

Post a Comment