Pages

15 May 2012

MUA HAUL!!!

Hello girlies :)
So I recently did some online shopping on the hunt for some affordable eyeshadows to add to my collection rather than having to spent around £10 each on some new eyeshadows from MAC! So I had a think of some brands that do great palettes that have been raved about in beauty land and what do you know... MUA popped into my head!
I've tried a few lipsticks, nail varnishes and a concealer from MUA before but had never actually tried any of their eyeshadows or palettes before and with their eyeshadows being £1 each and palettes £4 each I couldn't think of a reason not to!
MUA currently have a promotion going on their website where you recieve a free glamour days palette when you spend £4 or more. I purchased the brand new pretty pastels palette, heaven and earth palette and 2 pearl eyeshadows in shade 2 and 4 (and obviously received the glamour days palette too!)

                                  The pretty pastels palette
                                  The heaven and earth palette
                                  The glamour days palette
                                  Pearl eyeshadows L-R: shade 4, shade 2

I am in love with these products! I haven't tried every colour in each of the palettes yet but I am trying to work my way through them creating different looks for different occasions :) The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is good, it doesn't compare to MAC, but when your paying so little money I can't really fault them. The price for these shadows actually makes me question what other brands are doing charging so much for individual eyeshadows!

I would highly recommend you check the MUA products if you haven't already done so as I know i'll be using these products on a day to day basis!

Lauren Lorraine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment