Pages

30 June 2012

Brushes Brushes Brushes

Hello girlies <3

Sorry I havent posted anything in a little while but I had to blog about this amazing find that I discovered the other day! Many people think that when it comes to brushes you get what you pay for, meaning that if a brush set that you find is cheap the brushes will be crap quality and will shed like crazy. I used to believe in this too until now...

So recently i've wanted to buy a full brush set for a good price that will be good quality and wont shed much! I've thought about investing in some MAC or sigma brushes but I just cannot justify paying that amount of money on brushes at the moment (the odd mac brush as a treat now and then is okay though).

I scoured ebay, individual websites and amazon for a brush set thats cheap and has good reviews surrounding it and came across 2 brush sets in total that I would pay the price for and they were the Royal and Langnickel 13 piece pink brush set HERE  for £31 and the beautify 32 piece brush set HERE for £15.



Although I really want to buy the royal and langnickel brush set, £31 for just 13 brushes compared to £15 for 32 doesn't seem justifiable at the moment. I've never heard of the brand Beautify before but they do a wide variety of products from brushes, palettes, makeup cases and nail art! I was unsure whether to purchase the brushes or not but after reading the reviews that all rate the brushes 5 star I thought why not?

I chose next day delivery as I was so excited and couldn't possibly wait even a few days for them to arrive and got the chance to try some out the next day as that was the night I was going to my sixth form prom!

I honestly am so impressed with the quality of these brushes, they're soft, there's loads and they come in a gorgeous leather (faux leather) brush roll which would be perfect to take around to do other people's makeup and even to take on holiday!

The majority of these brushes don't shed, however a couple of them did a little but when you just pull at the hairs a little the excess hair comes off (I think they might just be loose hairs)!

The brush set includes: 1 deluxe fan brush, 1 powder brush, 1 blush brush, 1 small blush brush, 1 contour brush, 1 angled blush brush, 1 foundation brush, 1 large chisel brush, 1 large angled shade brush, 2 large shade brushes, 1 medium chisel brush, 1 medium shade brush, 1 flat blending brush, 1 small shade brush, 1 blending brush, 2 small angled shade brushes, 1 fan brush, 2 mini shade brushes, 1 eye smudge brush, 1 eye liner brush, 1 ultra fine eye liner brush, 1 lip brush, 2 brow brushes, 1 large eye applicator brush, 1 small eye applicator brush, 1 lash brush, 1 lash comb & brow comb/cake mascara.

I would highly recommend these brushes to makeup artists or anyone who has a passion for makeup as for £15 you cannot go wrong at all.

I will be doing an in-depth video of this brush set on my channel soon but I will post the link at a later date :)

Please tell me if you've found this post interesting and if you have any questions leave them in the comments and i'll get back to you!

Have a lovely day <3

Lauren Lorraine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment