Pages

8 July 2012

Summer Holiday Haul

Hello Girls

So aside from the crappy weather i'm so excited for my upcoming holiday to Italy next month and usually by this time I have all of my holiday clothes etc sorted, organised and can you believe it? Packed! I'm usually really organised when it comes to packing because I hate having to rush around at the last minute, but this year i've left the whole shopping and packing thing a little late but not too late thank god!

Me and my mum decided to rummage through our wardrobes and pick out clothes that we already have to take on holiday, that way we can see what we have and what we need to get! I have quite a lot of clothes that i'm going to take from last years holiday however as ive got a little bit more junk in my trunk so to speak my shorts no longer fitted me and i needed some more so we took to the shopping centre on the hunt for some lovely bright summer clothes for this year :)

Im going to do something a little more different with this haul, because some older people watch my videos and follow my blog i've decided to do this haul with my stuff and then another blog post with some bits that my lovely mummy got just incase any older girls would like to see (let me know if this is a good idea)!

So lets get started shall we? All of the clothes that I got are from Primark and New Look and I managed to find some good deals! Also my naked palette was from ebay and the kindle from currys!

    I decided to brighten up my wardrobe a bit, what do you think?

The shorts below are in the sale online but have limited sizes but in store they have stock of most sizes so check out in store!

Shorts (new look): Pink £10.00 - http://tinyurl.com/chz55fp Peach £10.00 - http://tinyurl.com/blw5l8v Purple £10.00 - http://tinyurl.com/c82qw7a White Palm tree £10.00 - http://tinyurl.com/ck54ohf

Tops (Primark) Neon pink and orange sheer lace top £5.00 Neon yellow sheer top £5.00

Dress (Primark) £5.00

Primark Sandals £6.00 Pack of neon pink bangles £3.00 Necklace £2.00! Matching bangle £2.00

Jewellery (New Look): Pink/Purple ombre earrings £3.50, Pink feather Roam earrings £4.50, Leaf double ring £4.00, Silver/Turqouise skull bracelet £4.00, 3 pack neon bracelets £3.99, Pink/Blue earrings £3.99

Skirts (Primark): Yellow and White £3.00 each!

Shoes (Primark): Size 5 £6.00

Terrible that I didnt own this I know but now I do :) Ebay £14.99

Kindle touch + Wifi from Currys £109

I will be doing a video on this in the next days so keep your eye out for the link

Lauren Lorraine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment