Pages

18 June 2012

MUA Collection/Review Video

Hello girlies <3

As you know not that long ago I did a blog post on my MUA collection it was only a brief post and I didn't really go into much detail about how much I actually love the products!

So a couple of days ago I filmed a video that I have uploaded to my youtube channel showing my collection of MUA products and reviewing all of the products that I have so far :)

This video might be useful to some of you girls who are looking for good quality makeup for a very affordable price (£1-£8) I highly recommend these products and cannot talk more highly about them!

Check it out and subscribe to my channel if you found the video useful


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIFJhwmR5IM

Oh and don't be afraid to say hello :) I dont bite and i'd love to get to know some of you more!

Lauren Lorraine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment