Pages

20 June 2012

Whats on my wishlist?

Hello girlies <3

So recently i've noticed that I have a load of things that I want to purchase for this summer and my holiday!

Theres been a lot of hype about new products that have hit the market recently and i've been waiting for pay day to hurry up so I can test some of these products out :)

Left to right:
Royal and Langnickel pink brush set
Evian facial mist spray
Benefit coralista blusher
Dior addict lipstick
YSL lipstick
Bioderma travel size
Urban decay primer potion
Benefit stay dont stray primer
Chanel tan de soliel bronzer
Real techniques core collection
FAB body moisturiser
MAC mineralize skinfinish soft and gentle
MUA new undressed palette (naked dupe)
MAC lipstick Angel
Sleek rose gold blusher
EBAY neon wedges

Are there any products on my wishlist that are on yours also? Whats on your wishlist girls? I'd love to know!

Lauren Lorraine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment