Pages

8 June 2012

Quick review on body brushing!


Hydrea london body brush £6 from Debenhams (picture from amazon)

Hello girlies <3

I've been searching for a good and effective cellulite treatment for years and i've found some but they've not really amazed me with their effectiveness.... However, i've recently discovered dry body brushing and I was amazed by the results so I thought that I would share my opinions with you :)

So, i've been dry body brushing for around 2 weeks now and I saw results after the first day! Dry body brushing is really simple and easy to fit into your daily routine as it only takes around 5 minutes to do. To achieve the best results you should dry body brush before a bath/shower and brush in strokes towards the heart. For me I do it in the mornings or if I can't fit it into my morning routine I do it in the evenings and before everybath. You should start from your feet and go in upwards fast motions up your legs back and front and when doing arms you should start from your hands and work up to your shoulders.

For me my target areas are my legs and bum! I've had cellulite for years and since putting on weight over the past year it has increased so I thought it's about time that I do something about it before my holiday to Italy in August and for this summer.

Body brushing has given me quite a few different results. It has not only reduced the look of my cellulite but my legs have been super smooth which is a great plus considering summer's coming up and silky smooth legs are a must!

Dry body brushing works by increasing circulation around target areas, getting things moving and therefore breaking down cellulite. Since starting to dry body brush I have noticed that I have been going to the toilet more (it needs to come out somehow ay!).

I would highly recommend dry body brushing to everyone! It's been so effective for me and has given me a MAJOR confidence boost. In addition to dry body brushing, over the past couple of days I have paired it with nivea's goodbye cellulite gel cream and will let you know if the results are even better!

Let me know if this review was helpful and if you have any questions let me know

Lauren Lorraine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment