Pages

27 June 2013

Getting to know LaurenLorraine TAG

Hello Girls <3

So I've been neglecting my blog and my Youtube channel lately but I do have my reasons which I'm not going to go into as of yet but maybe one day soon i'll make a video to explain what's been going on.

Any ways I wasn't sure what to post about first to get me back into the swing of things so I thought I'd go with a TAG post as it's the easiest one to do :)

So on with the TAG ...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 
9 as I had college this morning! 

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium to well done... don't understand how people can have blood dripping everywhere!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Me and a friend went to see Fast and Furious 6 which was amazzzzzzeeee balls! <3

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Ermmmm... Does all of the soaps count? Probably Eastenders the best though :)

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? 
In America! Either LA, California, Miami or New York.

6. What did you have for breakfast? 
I had some boring old toast with butter :)

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Itallian Food but I'm bias because I'm Italian myself! Or Sushi :)

8. What foods do you dislike? 
Sausages and Indian Food.... yuk!

9. Favorite place to eat?
Pizza Express all the wayyyyyyy !!! <3

10. Favorite dressing?
I'm not really a salad girl but if I do have salad it's either French or itallian

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I drive a Black Fiat Punto but I'm working up to a Mini Cooper Convertible.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
I love really summery dresses with pretty sandals and any pastel colours <3

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
America, Bora Bora and Abu Dhabi

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?Half Full :)

15. Where would you want to retire?
Anywhere but England.... Maybe Australia 

16. Favorite time of day? 

Dinner!! About 6 ish

17. Where were you born?
Carshalton England

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I'm not a sporty girl but Formula 1 I guess or Football

19. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

 Everyone!

20. Bird watcher?

 No haha! My mum used to when she was younger but I take the micky out of her haha!

21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
A night person...i love relaxing or going out!

22. Do you have any pets?
I have two rabbits - Frankie and Millie

23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm going to start blogging and making videos more.... YAAY!


24. What did you want to be when you were little? 
Famous... even though I have no talents :(

25. What is your best childhood memory?
Going for random drives with my mum :)

26. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dogs! Even though cats are friendly and loving they just bugger off and do their own thing.

27. Are you married?
Nope!

28. Always wear your seat belt?
Always apart from when I'm about to park :)

29. Been in a car accident?
1 little one but none since fingers crossed.

30. Any pet peeves? 
Rude people and people who don't socialize with you but still expect you to be friends with them.

31. Favorite Pizza Toppings?

 Anchovies, Pepperoni, Capers, Cheese, Olives and Mushrooms haha.

32. Favorite Flower? 

Orchid :)

33. Favorite ice cream?

Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie

34. Favorite fast food restaurant? 

McDonalds mmmm yummy!

35. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

 Once =( I was really nervous!

36. From whom did you get your last email?
My tutor at college aha!

37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 
Selfriges defo! Shoes and Make-up :)

38. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Ermmmm not that I can think of

39. Like your job?

 Yeah I work in a office sitting on my bum all day.

40. Broccoli? 

Nice with dinner mmmm

41. What was your favorite vacation? 

Italy seeing all of my family!

42. Last person you went out to dinner with? 

I can't remember haha 

43. What are you listening to right now?

 The TV in the background

44. What is your favorite color? 

Pinkkkk!! Typical girly colour
45. How many tattoos do you have?
None yet... I'm too scared haha 

46. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Everyone!!!

47. What time did you finish this quiz? 

21:50 PM

48. Coffee drinker?
Not really noo :(

No comments:

Post a Comment