Pages

23 November 2012

The Christmas TAG

So I don't know about you guys but im super excited for christmas! Its my favourite time of the year and i'm still a bit of a child when it comes to christmas and I don't think i'll ever change :)

But I thought Christmas is not Christmas without a Christmas TAG right? I like reading this posts and hope you will too!

1. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
    I start getting excited about Christmas at different times each year! For example, the excitement of christmas starts when I hear christmas music playing in shops, see christmas adverts on tv and of course when the famous coca cola advert comes on!

2. Do you still have advent calendars?

   YES! Who doesnt! I mean every adult in my family does :) Its just a nice way to enjoy the countdown for christmas and i've had my eye on the beauty calendars but noone will buy me one and i cant justify the price!

3. What are your favourite Christmas Films?

   Every Christmas eve me and my mum sit in all snuggled up and watch all of our favourite christmas films which normally includes - Polar Express, The Holiday, The Grinch, Home Alone and a few others I can't remember haha!

4. Do you have any funny Christmas memories?
   One christmas that i'll always remember is the christmas that my auntie and uncle announced their engagement! Every year my auntie has christmas round her house and decorates the kitchen and dining area beautifully with pretty name cards all around the table and on this particular christmas she asked everybody to open their name cards for a special announcement and mine read something along the lines of ' Lauren... we've decided to get married and we would love for you to be our bridesmaid' A really special christmas!

5. Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?
  Okay ill try my best to cut this short! I wake up normally really early because santa still fills my stocking up for me downstairs (good old mum) and burst into my mums room shouting its christmas and she watches me open all my stocking presents. Then we have breakfast and open the presents from each other under the tree, relax for a bit, my dad picks me up and I go round there to open my presents with my dads side of the family! At around 2 he drops me to my aunties where we all open more presents and have a scrummy roast dinner and then get a bit drunk and play the wii and act stupid for the rest of the night!

6. What do you eat for Christmas Dinner?
   Roast turkey of course with yorkshire puddings, sprouts, carrots, roast potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy and I think thats it but I may have missed some things off!

7. Do you have any Christmas traditions?

   Yes obviously the christmas eve movie night with mum but on christmas eve at around 6/7 me, mum, nana, my auntie, my uncle and my 2 young cousins go to church because we are catholic but christmas is the only time I go to church!

8. Which are your favourite Christmas songs?
   I love all of them! But the ones that come to mind are Mariah Carey - All i want for christmas and Destiny's Child - Days of christmas and Rudolph the red nosed reindeer :)

9. What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
   I can't think of one off of the top of my head but I'm grateful for all of the gifts I recieve every year!

10.Real or fake christmas tree?

  I love real christmas trees, just the smell and the look of them but they hurt! Theyre so spiky and its a mess to clean up when the needles start to drop off plus my rabbits a house rabbit so he'll probably eat it or hurt his poor feet on the needles so I have a fake one

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and that you're all in the mood for christmas! Leave your christmas TAG in the comments section or the link i'd love to read yours!

Lauren Lorraine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment